Wednesday 9 September 2009

Birthday Season!

Yep, it's that time of year at our house.  Lot's of birthday going's on's!  A couple of weeks ago it was Hope's and now it's Aimee's turn.  Luckily for Aimee, I think I have my craft mojo back, at least in a small way.

Lookie, what I'm making her for her 11th Birthday tomorrow!


Well, a sneak peak anyway...  still unfinished, but thank God for husbandless evenings, because tonight I'll finish it!

In case you're wondering what it could possibly be...  It's a little case (fur-lined & waterproof resistant) for her Nintendo DS.

Yesterday at craft group my interest in applique was rekindled and I've been at it like crazy since then.  Cupcakes, birds, flowers all excitedly stitched.  So, lets hope the craft creativity drought is finally over because I am getting sick of reading novels hastily chosen from the local library!  There's a season for everything, but I was going a little crazy there!

Hope life's treating you well,

D.

4 comments:

Mr Sew Funky said...

Stark raving mad is she.

Anonymous said...

Thats really cool!

PaisleyJade said...

They look great! You need to give us some tips on how to do appliques!

Jodz said...

Happy birthday Aimee. Lots of love and kisses from Aunty Jodee

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors