Friday 1 August 2008

I'm on my way.... :D

 Last night I went to see Mamma Mia with a good friend and our 11 year old daughters.  It was fantastic.  I laughed all the way through the movie and had to stop myself from singing along to the songs...  We didn't get home until after 10pm (kinda late for a "school night").  But boy we had a whole heap of fun.  I highly recommend the film to all you girls out there, especially if you need a little cheer up.

My only regret is that I had too much coffee and ended up not being able to sleep until 3am.  I was well and truly buzzing!  I guess some of that is due to the fact that I get to have 2 wonderful kid free days with a great friend of mine.  It's definitely a deserved break for both of us, because we both have children on the autistic spectrum.  Our wonderful husbands are going to hold down the fort at home, bless them!

I have designed a new little star cloth, intended for babies.  I'll post the pattern for it next week so keep an eye on the blog!  It's extremely basic but looks delightful!

Only 4 hours to go and I'm away for the weekend - YAHOO!  I hope you all have a great one too!

3 comments:

Shellbells said...

have a great time my dear!!!

Pecos Blue said...

Very cute I love it. Nice site and some great ideas.

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

Have fun enjoy your little get away you deserve it. Can't wait to see the pattern, Thanks for all you do and shareing!!! Huggs and God Bless You!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors