Tuesday 20 May 2008

The Creative Family

I have discovered that sometimes great things come your way, if you only wait... (and having a book list on your blog helps too...)

When I was in Christchurch, my most wonderful sister asked me if I still was after "the creative family" book! I, of course, squealed YES!!! And so I am now the proud owner of yet another great craft/blog book!

I love the simplicity and back to basics Amanda Blake Soule's blog is and the book is in the same vein. I only wish it had more projects, as that was what I love gleaning from her blog!

I think if you have "younger than mine" children then this book would come in handy. It will still be a great asset to my burgeoning shelves!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors