Wednesday 19 December 2007

last minute christmas pressie...

dishcloth's for friend's and family

I have been extra busy making these last minute gift's (we leave for our hol's tomorrow).


* Knit one dishcloth, using this pattern, and red/white wool.

* Print gift card's (available here). Message says, "A little something for after Christmas Dinner."

* Add 2 miniature candy canes - I got mine from K Mart.

* Place all of the above in a bag, tied up with curling ribbon, and you have yourself a great, quick, and easy gift.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors