Saturday 24 October 2009

one word meme...

Just for fun, and because I saw it on someone else's blog...

Here goes and feel free to do it if the mood takes you-

1. Where is your mobile phone? bench

2. Your hair? down

3. Your mother? passed

4. Your father? work

5. Your favourite food? cherry-ripe bars

6. Your dream last night? none

7. Your favourite drink? coffee

8. Your dream/goal? happiness

9. What room are you in? craftroom

10. Your hobby? sewing

11. Your fear? the quiet

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? almost empty nester

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you aren’t? tiny

15. Muffins? banana choc-chip

16. Wish list item? order in my craftroom

17. Where did you grow up? Hamilton

18. Last thing you did? settled my daughter in for a nap

19. What are you wearing? clothes too fancy for a day at home

20. Your TV? good

21. Your pet? Clementine the Cat (plus 2 other cats, a dog and 3 kittens)

22. Friends? enough

23. Your life? too much

24. Your mood? exhausted but happy

25. Missing someone? my old highschool bud, Kathleen - haven't seen her in 15 years or so!

26. Vehicle? Mazda 626 sportshatch thing

27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes

28. Your favorite store? Spotlight

29. Your favorite color? orange

30. When was the last time you laughed? a couple of days ago while watching telly

31. Last time you cried? last night

32. Your best friend? Jonathan

33. One place that I go to over and over? Craftgroup

34. One person who emails me regularly? bestfriend

35. Favourite place to eat? home

D.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors