Wednesday 9 July 2008

New Op Shop Finds...

I have had some really awesome good times at the local opshops over the past few visits and thought it was about time I skited about my finds... ;)

Saturday was the BEST day - I found heaps of thread and sewing supplies (I think I spent around $10 for all this!).
I got HEAPS of bias binding, and yes, it was me you heard hollering HOORAY! ;)

I also managed to find a few good books over the past few days. I love the sallies and the hospice shop!!! :D

I have wanted to learn how to embroider and now I can...


And look at these neat transfers that were tucked into the embroidery basics book...


All in all a fantastic week!! :D

2 comments:

Two Peas In a Pod said...

I love it when you hit the jackpot at an op shop. You sure found some great stuff....the bias binding is super, look at all those dif. colors. Cheers Kyla

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

Wow lucky you! Hey i need some of them snaps for a project im doing! If you get a chance stop by my blog and look (sewn mary jane slippers) the pattern is a free online pattern let me know if you need the link. Huggs Marion http://knittingspinningsewingcrocheting.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors