Friday 14 December 2007

longies; sewing up

My sister, Rebekah, has just been to stay, and she requested that I knit some longies for Mo. So here they are in the process of sewing up the seams, which is actually the part that I HATE... I hate the tedium and fiddley-ness of it all. Still they will be great finished.

Longies are great for when you use cloth nappies. Most baby clothes are made for disposables but if you want to save money and the planet, cloth are the way to go! Also, who wants all those chemicals against baby's cute little bottom?

You can get the pattern for free from here, and I promise to post a picture of them finished later today or tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

My Etsy Store

Check out my sister's creativity

Come join in the giveaways... Jan 25th

Photo

Followers

Film Guide

Calendar

I am Loving...

Sew Translatable

I'm a faraway brown owl!

Brown Owls

taking a little stand...

Visitors